At JNF UK, we value all our supporters and are committed to delivering the highest possible standard of service. We aim to treat all our supporters and users of our services with the highest level of respect. However, if we ever fall short of the standards you expect or if you are unhappy with any aspect of our fundraising, we’d like to know so that we can prevent the problem from happening again.
Our commitments to you are:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use.
- Ensure that all complaints are investigated in a timely manner and dealt with professionally, efficiently and fairly.
- To treat all complaints seriously.
- To always treat you with courtesy and respect.
We see the complaints process as a means of reviewing our practices and processes and thereby improving the services which we provide.
. Alternatively, you can write to us at:
JNF UK / Complaints Dept
154 Brent Street
When submitting your complaint by post. Please provide the following:
- Full Name and complete contact details.
- Reason / Nature of your complaint.
We’ll acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days.
Once we’ve reviewed your complaint, we’ll contact you about your concerns to ensure we fully understand your complaint.
We’ll make every effort to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly and will provide a written response.