- This event has passed.
Please note registrations are now closed.
For any queries or last minute requests please contact the JNF UK office until 1pm on Wednesday 5th April on
020 8732 6100 / [email protected]
The day includes:
- An interactive guided tour of the Peres Centre for Peace and Innovation in Jaffa.
- A bus tour of Kiryat Malachi, a thriving Negev town supported by JNF UK. See first-hand how the future of Israel lies in the desert.
- An inspirational visit to the unique JNF-KKL House of Excellence. Meet the extraordinary students who are the future of Israel.
- A delicious Kosher for Passover picnic lunch.
- Pick your own and enjoy the unique taste of “hanging” organic strawberries grown in the desert. Eat as much as you like and take some home too!
- Tour guides and refreshments
- All transport pick-up to and from: Jerusalem, Herzliya, Netanya and Tel Aviv (Make your own way to the Peres Centre for Peace and Innovation in Jaffa)
Details and Registration:
WHEN? Sunday 9th aPRIL 2023
COST? £45 per person – save 15% on group bookings of three or more.
Please note, this needs will be taken as a single payment only.
How do I REGISTER?
Please note registrations are now closed. For any questions or queries, please contact the JNF UK office on 020 8732 6100/[email protected].