12th April 2020
Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 our Pesach Day Trip has been cancelled. Thank you for your understanding.
This Pesach, JNF UK is offering you and your family a unique day trip to meet the heroes who live and work in the communities next to Gaza. Israel’s security is never far from the news, so this a chance to hear the real story from those who live there.
This is the itinerary from our previous trip – PLEASE NOTE, this is liable to change:
- Meet the inspirational Asher Katz, responsible for destroying the terror tunnels from Gaza
- Engage with young pioneer soldiers who help to protect the land
- Visit the Anzac memorial in the heart of the Be’eri ‘security’ forest which protects the area
- Meet the brave firefighters who respond to incendiary attacks
- A stop off for a stunning viewpoint of Sderot and Gaza
Sunday 12 April 2020
Various pick up locations
Kosher Pesach Lunch included
Price £45pp. 10% discount for bookings of 3 people or more.