17th October 2019
£40.5 – £45.00
This Sukkot, JNF UK is offering you and your family a unique day trip to meet the heroes who live and work in the communities next to Gaza. Israel’s security is never far from the news, so this a chance to hear the real story from those who keep her safe!
The trip highlights include*
- Meet the inspirational Asher Katz, responsible for destroying the terror tunnels from Gaza
- The chance to visit a terror tunnel that the IDF uses for training purposes (pending security clearance on the day)
- Tour the border town of Kibbutz Kerem Shalom, established in 1967 to help bring peace and friendship to the region
- Engage with the young pioneer soldiers of the Kibbutz who help to protect the land
- Visit the Anzac memorial in the heart of the Be’eri ‘security’ forest which protects the area
- Meet the brave firefighters who respond to incendiary attacks
- A stop off for a stunning viewpoint of Sderot and Gaza
*Itinerary is subject to change, in line with security conditions on the day.
Thursday 17th October 2019
Various pick up locations
Kosher lunch in a Sukkah included
Price £45pp. 10% discount for bookings of 3 people or more.