- This event has passed.
Sukkot Day Trip to the Negev
13th October 2022
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS CLOSED
“It is in the Negev where the creativity and pioneer vigour of Israel shall be tested”
(DAVID BEN GURION)
Let us share with you how inspiring pioneers have taken on the challenges of the desert, turning this into thriving and innovative communities, helping to fulfil Ben Gurion’s vision.
The trip includes:
- Unique opportunity to understand how the future of Israel lies in the science of turning the Negev green during a visit to the KKL-JNF Agricultural Research and Development Centre in Ramat Negev and the incredible Ashalim Thermal Power Station
- Meeting and connecting with the extraordinary people who are making the dream a reality including some of Israel’s future leaders from the JNF UK-supported Derech Eretz young leadership programme
- Delicious Kosher lunch in a Succah at the Nitzana Educational Village
- Local wine tasting with grapes uniquely cultivated in the dunes of the desert at Moshav Be’er Milka
- Tour guides and refreshments
- All transport pick-up to and from: Jerusalem, Modi’in, Tel Aviv, Herzliya and Netanya
Details and Registration:
WHEN? Thursday 13th october 2022