Invitation to Submit Project Support Requests to JNF UK 2019
JNF UK (JNF Charitable Trust) has been invested in building, developing and supporting Israel for many years. For the past few years JNF UK has concentrated on supporting the Negev and the Galilee.
JNF UK invites you to submit requests for support for new projects in southern Israel and northern Israel.
Use this form to submit your requests by no later than 6 June 2019.
Link to the form: Click here
Projects which qualify to the next stage will be asked to provide further details. These projects will then be considered by the JNF UK Projects Committee, who will decide if JNF UK will support the project, on what terms and the level of financial support which will be given.
- Priority will be given to capital/infrastructure projects rather than operating and running costs.
- Priority will be given to projects with substantial financial leverage or support from other sources.
- Projects will require naming rights for JNF UK and its donors.
- Only projects which have not yet commenced and where funds are required for 2020 and onwards will be qualified.
* A number of projects can be submitted.
For any questions please contact JNF UK Representative Dan Shapira.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 972-52-6950220